Our website conforms as closely as possible to current recommendations and standards, including HTML5, W3C CSS compliance.
If you find the text size on this website too small or too large, you can easily change this in your web browser.
Depending on your browser, use one of these methods to change the size
- Internet Explorer (version 5 and later): Choose Tools – Internet Options – Accessibility and check “ignore font sizes specified on web pages”. Click OK, and then you can will be able to alter the text size using the View – Text Size option.
- Internet Explorer 4: Choose View – Internet Options – Accessibility and check “ignore font sizes specified on web pages”. Click OK, and then you can alter the text size using the View – Text Size option.
- Mozilla Firefox: Press Ctrl and + (Menu – View – Text Size – Increase) together to increase text size and CTRL and – to reduce it (Menu – View – Text Size – Decrease).
Accessibility is defined as the ability of people with disabilities to perceive, understand, navigate, and interact with websites.
- Navigate the site easily to find the information they require
- Access images, video and sound content via text equivalents
- Access Accessibility information
- Complete and submit webforms
Our website uses cascading style sheets (CSS) for visual layout. If your browser or browsing device does not support stylesheets at all, the content of each page will still be readable by disabling the stylesheets.