Text Size

Current Size: 100%

I need to get proof that I don't have a criminal record. How do I get this?

Share by emailShare by email

The process is just the same whether you have a criminal record or not. You need to make a Subject Access Request through ACPO Criminal Records Office (ACRO) by calling 0845 601 3999.