Text Size

Current Size: 100%

Hate crime: Who else can help me?

Share by emailShare by email

As well as Nottinghamshire Police, there are a number of other organisations that you can report hate crime to and receive advice and support.

The Ann Craft trust is a national charity dedicated to the protection of adults and children with learning disabilities from any form of abuse. 

Tel: 0115 951 5400

Citizens Advice Bureau provide free, confidential and independent advice on a range of issues including debt, benefits, housing, immigration, consumer rights, employment.

This group works to promote equality and human rights for those who experience discrimination in Nottinghamshire.

Tel: 0115 958 6515

Framework can help if you have problems with the tenancy of your home, understanding housing rights and responsibilities, resolving problems with neighbours and other housing issues. They have support workers to help you find the right housing support service for you and your family. 

Tel: 0800 066 5356

Providing information & support to the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans and associated communites of Nottinghamshire

 Tel: 0115 934 8485

Smile! Stop Hate Crime (SSHC) is part of Nottingham Mencap. We raise awareness and aim to increase reporting of Learning Disability Hate Crime through training, education and campaigning.