Disability Commitment - committed to employing people with disabilities
We are committed to employing disabled people and will...
- interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for a job vacancy and consider them on their abilities
- ensure there is a mechanism in place to discuss, at any time, but at least once a year, with disabled employees what they can do to make sure they can develop and use their abilities
- make every effort when employees become disabled to make sure they stay in employment
- take action to ensure that all employees develop the appropriate level of disability awareness needed to make our commitments work
- each year, review the five commitments and what has been achieved, to plan ways to improve on them and let employees and Jobcentre Plus know about progress and future plans.