Nottinghamshire Police and Crime Commissioner Election 2016
Paddy Tipping was re-elected as Nottinghamshire's Police and Crime Commissioner following an election on Thursday 5 May 2016.
The full election results are listed below. Candidates are listed in the order of the number of votes they received:
Number of votes following the first stage count:
- Paddy Tipping (Labour): 80,926 votes
- Tony Harper (Conservative): 48,155 votes
- Fran Loi (UKIP): 20,030 votes
- Tony Bates (Independent): 14,579 votes
- Jason Zadrozny (Independent): 7,164 votes
Number of votes following the second stage count:
- Elected - Paddy Tipping (Labour): 89,749 votes
- Tony Harper (Conservative): 56,105 votes
Nottinghamshire's Police and Crime Commissioner is responsible for holding the Chief Constable to account for the force's performance.