Text Size

Current Size: 100%

Apply for an Explosives Certificate: Advice for companies and corporate bodies

Share by emailShare by email

Advice for companies and corporate bodies wanting to store explosives with an Explosives Certificate.

If you are applying as a company or corporate body, please apply using the Form ER4:

If you only require the explosives for use in firearms or shotguns or for blackpowder (gunpowder) in connection with re-enactments, you should make your application using the Form ER 4a:

To apply to renew the above certificates, please use Form ER 4b:

Please note that each of the above forms should be printed-off and returned to the address provided as a physical copy of your signature is required with your application(s).