Text Size

Current Size: 100%

Make a change to your Firearm Certificate

Share by emailShare by email

Anyone wishing to make a change to their existing Firearm Certificate should do so using Form 201v:

You will need to send in your original firearms certificate with your application to vary your Firearms Certificate. A copy of your certificate is not sufficient.

Changes to Firearms and Shotgun Certificate applications

From 3 December 2018, Nottinghamshire Police will require the ‘medical declaration’ information provided with applications to renew an existing Firearms or Shotgun Certificate to be verified by the applicant’s GP. This change will affect the renewal of all certificates which are due to expire on or after 3 December 2018.

More information about how these changes affect your application are available on the Firearms, shotguns and explosives licensing web page, along with a template for requesting for this information from your GP.