Text Size

Current Size: 100%

How can I ask for information to be corrected if it is inaccurate?

Share by emailShare by email

If you consider that any of the information we have provided to you in response to your Subject Access Request is inaccurate, you should write to the Data Protection Officer.

You should set out the information you consider to be inaccurate and explain why.

We will need evidence to be provided in support of your request to amend information held on you.

Therefore, if you have any evidence that shows the information to be inaccurate, you must provide copies with your letter.

The Data Protection Officer will then review the information in question and will either arrange for it to be corrected or explain the reason(s) for deciding not to.

Such enquiries can be sent to the following addresses:


Information Management, Sherwood Lodge, Arnold, Nottingham, NG5 8PP

We may ask for confirmation of your identity before processing your request.