Text Size

Current Size: 100%

I can’t find my driving licence. What should I do?

Share by emailShare by email

You should apply immediately to DVLA, Swansea for a replacement licence. 

An application form D1 is available from Post Offices or you can phone the DVLA. 

You will need to produce a current driving licence, regardless of whether the matter is dealt with by attending a Speed Awareness course, Fixed Penalty or court. 

Remember, you still need to reply to the Notice of Intended Prosecution within the 28 day time limit, so return the form, leaving the driver number blank.