Text Size

Current Size: 100%

I have been asked to get a 'Memorandum of Conviction' by an embassy. How do I get one?

Share by emailShare by email

A 'Memorandum of Conviction' is a court record. 

If you know the date you attended court, you can request this directly from the court. 

If you don't know the date you can make a Subject Access Request through the Information Management Team.

If you live outside the UK, make the request to the police force in the area where you were last resident.