Text Size

Current Size: 100%

I have been raped or sexually assaulted. How can I report this?

Share by emailShare by email

Reporting a rape or sexual assault to us is the first step in addressing what happened and bringing the offender to justice. 

You can make a report by

  • Calling 999 if you're in immediate danger or the offence has just happened
  •  Calling 101
  • Visiting your nearest police station