Text Size

Current Size: 100%

I plan to work with children and/or vulnerable adults, what checks will be made on me?

Share by emailShare by email

If you are planning to work as a paid employee or as a volunteer for an organisation and your work will bring you into contact with children or vulnerable adults you will be asked to apply for a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check (formerly known as the Criminal Records Bureau). 

Visit the DBS website