Text Size

Current Size: 100%

I would like to know what other information (other than convictions) is held about me. How can I find out?

Share by emailShare by email

You need to submit a Local Subject Access Request making it clear what you want to know. We hold a variety of information about individuals on different systems. For example, you may be recorded as a victim of crime, a witness, an offender or a firearm certificate holder. If an incident happened in another part of the country, you need to contact the relevant police force and make another subject access request to them.

More information regarding this process can be found at the below link: