Text Size

Current Size: 100%

If I tell you I'm experiencing domestic abuse, can you arrange for me and my family to stay somewhere safe?

Share by emailShare by email

Yes, we work with Independent Domestic Violence Advocates (IDVAs), who are employed by Women’s Aid to work with you if you are at high risk of harm from a partner, ex-partner or family member to secure your safety and the safety of your children. 

The advocate will discuss suitable options with you and make safety plans to make sure you are safe and away from potential harm. 

To do this effectively, we need your co-operation.