Text Size

Current Size: 100%

The person driving at the time stated lives abroad. What should I do now?

Share by emailShare by email

You must provide proof of this, for example a copy of travel documents and an address. 

We also need to see proof that the person named was insured to drive your vehicle. 

Enquiries will then be made with that person. 

We follow up all information given.