Text Size

Current Size: 100%

Who can request information under the Domestic Violence Disclosure Scheme?

Share by emailShare by email


Anyone who is concerned they could be in a relationship with a person who has been violent in the past can make an application. 

Third parties

Anyone who has contact with a potential victim - such as a parent, neighbour or friend - can also make an application under the scheme. However, they will not necessarily be the one to receive any information released. 


Agencies that come into contact with potential victims can also make an application. Again, any information released will only be given to the person who is best placed to protect the potential victim.