Text Size

Current Size: 100%

Local Update March 2016: Warsop

Share by emailShare by email
March 2016

Report an issue with quad
bikes, off-roading and mini motos
Information on how to report a problem with antisocial behaviour, including issues with
quad bikes, scramblers, mini-motos and other vehicles being ridden illegally.

We can take action when vehicles are illegally:

  • Being used or pushed on a
    road or the footway adjacent to it.
  • Being used off-road on
    footpaths, in parks, car parks, on common land or at any other location
    where the public have access.

We cannot take action when the vehicles are being used on private land with the
landowner’s permission.

Report it

What information we’ll need from you

Any details you can provide about the issue will help our officers and local
authorities to investigate the problem. Useful information would include:

  • What kind of vehicle it is
    (a quad bike, scrambler or mini-moto, for example).
  • Identifiable markings of the
    vehicle, including registration numbers, makes and models.
  • Descriptions of the riders
    and their clothing.
  • Where the vehicles are being

If the vehicles are currently being ridden:

Call Nottinghamshire Police on 101 if the vehicles
are currently being ridden.

If this is a long-term problem in your area

You can contact your Local Beat Team who can work to find a longer-term
solution to the problem which could involve seizing and destroying any vehicles
which are being ridden illegally.


Advice guide - Protecting your vehicle

Crime prevention advice to help avoid you becoming a victim of vehicle crime.