Text Size

Current Size: 100%

Appealing against local resolution or local resolution investigation

Share by emailShare by email

You can appeal against the outcome of a local resolution.

However, you cannot appeal when the complaint relates to a direction and control issue. Direction and control means the overall policies of a police force, for example, police resources and policing standards.

We must receive your appeal within 29 days of the date of the letter telling you about the outcome of your complaint.

Please complete this form to make your appeal.

This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Enter the characters shown in the image.